Red Lion ProducTVity Station™
The new ProducTVity Station™ (PTV), from Red Lion, the only ready-to-deploy solution for collecting, recording and displaying critical key performance indicators (KPIs) and machine status messages on any TV, monitor or projector equipped with a DVI/HDMI interface.
The ProducTVity Station is able to collect data from a wide range of automation components. Using a library of over 200 communications drivers, the ProducTVity Station can communicate to PLCs, motor drives, motion controllers, VSD’s, energy meters, bar code scanners and more. Additionally, the PTV can be expanded with I/O modules, allowing it to directly accept digital and analog inputs from a range of sensors.
An easy-to-use, fully-programmable graphical interface allows users to create high-definition visual management displays—without the limits imposed by traditional LED-based Lean manufacturing displays—visually combining KPIs along with andon messages. The ProducTVity Station’s 720p (1280 x 780 resolution) DVI output is compatible with both 720p and 1080p/i TVs with DVI or HDMI interfaces. A built-in data-logger can record key performance indicators, as well as alarms and events for later review. It can synchronise the log files with any FTP server and/or Microsoft’s SQL Server® for further analysis.
The ProducTVity Station extends production monitoring to remote personnel by providing email and text alerts, and its built-in webserver allows productivity information to be monitored via any networked PC or smart-phone. If enabled, personnel can take partial or full control of the system remotely, allowing a maintenance person to effect changes without a site visit.
The ProducTVity Station ships complete with a 2GB CompactFlash card, as well as a DVI to HDMI cable (15´), and HDMI/DVI adapter. The device is programmed with Red Lion’s popular Crimson® software.
- 720p DVI output to leverage affordable consumer TVs with no compatibility issues
- USB and CompactFlash® ports let you track and log data directly to IT-friendly CSV Files
- Three built-in independent serial ports plus one 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Ethernet port capable of communicating 10 protocols simultaneously
- Built-in protocol conversion with over 200 communications drivers
- Integrated Ethernet gateway to network-enable serial or fieldbus machines onto a common communications backbone in minutes
- Expansion port to add additional serial or Ethernet ports, as well as various fieldbuses such as DeviceNet and Profibus
- Processor with 32-bit floating-point math to calculate complex and time-based metrics
- Built-in Web and FTP servers provide worldwide access to data logs and status
Desktop Touch Monitor | ELO 1928L Medical LCDSend Request
Embedded System | ECN-680A-H61Send Request
AV Cables | High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet CableSend Request
Human Machine InterfaceSend Request
Process Indicator | K3HB-XSend Request
LabVIEW- Graphical Programming for Test, Control & DesignSend Request