Supplied by: Barrier Group
Retractable bollards are designed for medium security applications such as traffic and parking control.
Retractable Bollards offer a simple, trouble free operation proven over many years of installation.
Note: A retractable bollard should not be used where high security locking is required, such as car yards etc. For these applications insurance companies insist on out "Cam-Lok" removable bollards.
Value Features of Retractable Bollards
- Locks in both up and down positions
- Strong circular design 90mm diameter x 5mm wall
- Black anti-slip surface on top of bollard
- Unique low cost 'T' handle key
- Convenient: no loose posts to store
- Powder coated posts with galvanised in ground casing
- Trouble free design. Only 2 moving parts.
- Internal locking system can't be tampered with or fouled by dirt or water
Note: 2 keys supplied per order. Additional keys may be purchased.
Specifications of Retractable Bollards
- Retractable bollard for vehicle access and parking control
- Bollards 90mm diameter with 5mm wall mild steel
- In ground casing 140mm with 5mm wall mild steel
- Bollards safety yellow powder coat.
- In-ground casing hot dip galvanised
- Black anti-slip surface at top
- Above ground 900mm
- Below ground 1150mm
- Weight: BR900 41.5Kg / Operating weight 6Kgs
- Locking: Unique internal locking mechanism with 'T' handle key
- Installation: Excavation and concrete footing