Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Rivet Joint Development
Joint development is the process of optimising the rivet joint to best suit the application and ensure the desired outcome.
Examples of requirements that are taken into account during this process:
- static joint strength;
- dynamic joint strength (fatigue strength);
- robustness and durability;
- joint strength repeatability (standard deviation);
- parent material type, grade and property variations;
- corrosion resistance;
- avoidance of rivet breakthrough on bottom sheet of joint;
- tooling accessibility to the rivet joint;
- visual appeal;
- head flushness;
- a rivet type to cover a range of material and joint combinations.
The extensive range of rivets and tooling, developed through over 20 years of experience, enables Henrob to provide sound and rapid solutions to its customers' needs. If an off-the-shelf solution is not available, Henrob will draw on its comprehensive, in-house capabilities to develop one.
Henrob is proud of its collaboration record with industry, government, university and research bodies in Australia, Europe and the United States. Many exciting developments have resulted from this work.