Rock Wheels - RT1250
Supplied by: Vermeer
The RT1250 from Vermeer is rugged and reliable.
The RT1250 with rockwheel attachment is the ideal solution for high-production rock-cutting projects. Powered by a Cummins 120 hp (89.5 kw)diesel engine, the rockwheel attachmentcomes equipped witha direct drive motor system to help increase cutting efficiency.
Capable of cutting rock indepths up to 40 inches (101.6 cm) and widths ranging from 4 to 8 inches (10.2 to 20.3 cm) theRT1250 rockwheelfeatures shank rotary carbide teeth to help increase cutting performance in tough conditions.
- 120 horsepower Cummins QSB-3.9TAA Engine with 5 horsepower "bulge"
- The horsepower "bulge" increases performance and productivity of the machine.
- Swivel operator's console
- The benefits of a swivel operator's console include ease of operation, increased productivity, and better visability of the rear attachment.
- 38 gallon fuel tank
- Fewer stops for refueling helps increase job site productivity.
- Hot oil shuttles
- Reducing the temperature of the hydrostatic system increases the life of hydrostatic components, which will help lower the machine's repair and maintenance costs and increase its job site productivity.