Rock Wheels - RT950
Supplied by: Vermeer
Let's Rock! The Vermeer RT950 with rockwheel attachment provides utility contractors a solutionfor those tough rock trenching projects.
Powered by a Cummins 99 HP (73.8 kw) diesel engine, the rockwheel attachments features a direct drive motor system to help increase cutting efficiency.
The RT950 boasts a carbide-tooth-equipped cutter wheel capable of reaching cutting depths up to 40 inches (101.6 cm) and widths ranging from 4 to 8 inches (10.2 to 20.3 cm).
- 99 horsepower Cummins B4.5T engine with 5 horsepower "bulge"
- The horsepower "bulge" increases performance and productivity of the machine.
- Swivel operator's console
- The benefits of a swivel operator's console include ease of operation, increased productivity, and better visibility of the rear attachment.
- 38 gallon fuel tank
- Fewer stops for refueling helps increase job site productivity.
- Hot oil shuttles
- Reducing the temperature of the hydrostatic system increases the life of hydrostatic components, which will help lower the machine's repair and maintenance costs and increase its job site productivity.