SURFOX 103 Weld Cleaning System
Welding of stainless steel produces a discoloration of the surface that must be removed to restore the corrosion resistance of the stainless steel and to improve its appearance.
The patented SURFOX Cleaning System for stainless steel offers outstanding time savings in restoring a bright finish to welded stainless steel. Surface discoloration (bluing) from TIG welding and spot welds is removed instantly and the original mill finish is restored, requiring no further treatment.
The SURFOX Cleaning System is a revolutionary alternative to passivation with pickling paste (a slow process using very aggressive and hazardous acids) or abrasives (slower and the orginal finish is difficult to match).
PORTABLE Bring the SURFOX machine to the workpiece
CONVENIENT The cleaning liquid is delivered automatically to the cleaning tip by an integrated pump system - without spills, just the right amount and without stopping the cleaning action.
FAST Cleaning and passivation of a typical TIG weld is done at a speed of 3 feet/min.(1 meter/min.)
SAFE SURFOX-T Electrolyte Cleaning Liquid is activated to do aggressive cleaning through electrolytic action. SURFOX-T is much less hazardous for the operator than pickling paste, hydrofluoric or nitric acid.
EASY CLEAN UP Wipe dry with a rag or wash off with water. Does not require neutralizing.
- Heavy duty industrial construction
- Manual or auromatic pump dispensing
- Self-contained tank
- Electrical output for hand-piece for marking (black etching)
- Variable output voltage from 10 to 30V * (Model 203 only)
- Tank level control with indicator light when empty *
- Switchable output: AC or DC *
- Patented system removes vapours *
- No change of the treated surface
* Model 203 only
- Marking Kit for permanent marking of stainless steel components (black etching). You can order an individual stencil with your company logo!
- Narrow and angled tips and 90 degree boots for working inside tight corners
- Production work, portable
- Weld-cleaning - mill finish
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 470 x 380 x 250 mm
- Tank capacity: 1.9 litres
- Input: 240V, 3.0 Amps
- Output: 30V AC
- Hose length: 4.0 mtrs
- Vapour elimination: no
The perfect unit for everyday use
Industrial, self-contained weld cleaning system with integrated electrolyte tank and automatic pump dispensing. Manual or automatic/variable-speed pump cycling delivers the right amount of electrolyte continuously to the workpiece. Wand with on/off pump-cycling controls. Electrical outlet for optional handpiece for marking (black etching). Indicator light for energized wand.
Protective Glass Coating | RitecoatSend Request
Industrial Trolleys & Work Benches | Stainless Steel TrolleySend Request
BOC Purging while WeldingSend Request
Cleaning Equipment - Weld Cleaning MachinesSend Request
3M Scotch Brite-Surface Conditioning DiscsSend Request
Ceramic Rulers & StraightedgesSend Request