Safetech's scissor lift tables
01/12/2011 - Scissor Lifts are a great way to efficiently and safely lift a heavy weight. Safetech have a large range of standard scissor lifts or we can customise for your specific application.
When the footprint of the lift is limited but extra travel is needed it can be achieved by adding one or two extra sets of scissors. Double scissor lift tables can be installed in shafts or used as freestanding lift tables for dock or access applications or any other use where the stroke/footprint ratio of a single lift table is not acceptable.
Dock lifts from Safetech
Safetech's range of large capacity dock lifts is designed to provide Australian customers with the best solution for 4, 6 and 8 pallet load configurations.
These new dock lifts combine established quality and durability with many new features that ensure safety and productivity for the user.
- Hydraulic Load Flaps
- Self locking control enclosure to prevent unauthorised access
- Operator guard rails
- Mechanically interlocked Boom gates designed without pinch points
- High capacity, long life designed in.
- Constant running power pack
- Safety skirt
Lolift: the low profile dock lift - only available from Safetech
When forklift loading of a lift table is not possible then options are limited.
Safetech’s 2 tonne low profile scissor lift gives customers easy roll on / roll off access to a dock lift and eliminates the risk of loading or unloading goods manually.
Benefits and features
- No pit required
- Ergonomic lifting risk eliminated
- 1 tonne and 2 tonne capacity
- 40 mm height platform (50 mm 2 tonne)
- Reach over only 9.5cm allowing easy operator access to load from sides
- 2 tonne model available with man barrier and roller blind.
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operator.
- Photo eye protection across entrance
Car and truck hoists
Safetech scissor lift tables are ideal for use as car hoists to transport a car from ground level to a basement of first floor garage.
They allow the car to be driven onto the platform and then moved to the desired level safely and efficiently.
Safetech can work with builders and architects to customise the design of the lift table to suit individual requirements.
Safetech have added an industrial design engineer to their engineering design...
Safetech have added to their manufacturing resource with the opening of a new...
Victorian workplace safety equipment manufacturer, Safetech, has been named...