Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Commercial Plumbing, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Supplied by: Castors & Industrial Products
Fallshaw Scaffold Castors saftisfy OHS Codes and Australian Standards.
Features of Scaffold Castors:
- Castors are branded with makers name and Safe Working Load (SWL)
- Supplied with a test certificate validating compliance to Australian Standards (important for risk management documentation)
- The static collapse load exceeds 3 times the working load (certificate available)
- Wheels 150mm (6") and 200mm (8") diameter to safely pass over obstacles without snagging and causing scaffold to tip
- The stem of the castor is 150mm (6") long, with not more than 3mm (1/8") of clearance to tube
- A means is provided for fixing castor to tube, so it will not fall out when lifted
- An effective wheel/swivel brake is fitted to ensure maximum stability
- Sockets are to suit 48.3mm OD tube, while spigots (solid stems) are to suit 27.5mm and 38.5mm ID tube
- For wheel information refer to the the H Series castors
- Specials: Many individually designed stems can be fitted to the basic Fallshaw Castor. Minimum quantity 200.
Contact Castors & Industrial Products