Self Closing Gate System - Ball-Fence Gates
A self closing system that can be supplied with new Ball-fence installations or retrofitted to exisiting Ball-fence sites.
Ball-fence Gates can be installed in minutes for left or right hand operation, opening inwards or outwards. With adjustable hoop length and return spring pressure it ensures total flexibility of use. Hot dip galvanised for indoor or outdoor use and comes supplied with all necessary mounting hardware.
Ball-fence Gates come complete with a standard galvanised tublar hoop (42.4mm diameter) to suit a maximum 1500mm opening for single gates or 3000mm for double gates. Hoops are simply cut down to any length and fitted into the receiver tubes on the gate assembly.
Value Features of Self Closing Gate System - Ball-Fence Gates
- Fully adjustable
- Built-in gate stop
- Swing inward or outward
- Suits openings up to 3.0 metres (double gates)
- Use as single or double gates
- Can be retrofitted to existing sites
- Hot dip galvanised
- Simple installation
Specifications of Self Closing Gate System - Ball-Fence Gates
- Ball-fence adjustable gate system
- Heavy steel construction
- Hoop - 42.4 OD (32mm NB) medium gauge tube
- Weight: Complete assembly with 1.5 metre hoop 18Kg
- Finish: Hot dip galvanised
- Height: Matches up to hand & knee rails on fence
- Single gates up to 1.5 metres
- Double gates up to 3.0 metres
- Installation: Bolted to existing posts - fixings supplied