Series ADPS | HVAC Differential Pressure Switch
Supplied by: Dwyer Instruments Aust.
The Series ADPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures.
The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and Pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The ADPS is available with settings from 0.08" w.c. (20 Pa) up to 16" w.c. (4000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series ADPS ideal for use with air and other non-combustible gases. The compact size, adjustment knob and low cost make the ADPS the perfect choice for HVAC applications.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers
- Frost protection for heat exchanges