Service Fitting | HSC Series
Supplied by: Sicame Australia
HSC Series are designed for connecting consumers mains to insulated overhead service mains.
Fully insulated and equipped with torque control shear-head bolts, the HSC is safe and easy to use. No stripping of insulation is required on the service mains side. The consumers mains side requires 17mm of insulation to be stripped.
- Service side: Insulated copper or aluminium
- Mains side: Consumers mains (house) cable
- Shear heads on both connections
- Complies with relevant sections of AS4396
- Fully bimetallic
- Easily fits into Sicame Australia mains boxes (MCB Series).
- Totally insulated and waterproof
- IP67 rated
- Relevant sections of AS4396