Shock & Vibration Logger
Monitor damage during transport and storage with the 298 ShockLog with GPS capability.
Complete Monitoring Solution
The Lamerholm 298 ShockLog range, available from Warsash Scientific, offers users a complete motion-monitoring instrumentation solution. It combines advanced tri-axel piezo electric accelerometer technology with the latest in MEMS electronic accelerometers in a single unit.
Shock, Vibration, Tilt, Roll and More
The range has been designed to monitor shock and vibrations based on acceleration or velocity measurements. Tilt or roll is measured in degrees of angle (+/- 180 degrees). It can also monitor temperature, humidity and changes in atmospheric pressure.
Tilt and roll sensors extend the monitoring capabilities to include the tilt (front-to-back) and roll (‘Sway’, left-to-right) movement of an object being monitored. The ShockLog records the data within the timeslot memory as the highest angle of movement both + and – during any given time period as well as being able to identify full 180 degree turnovers of a product.
GPS coordinates are recorded within the ShockLog memory. The units will record the GPS coordinates at the end of each summary interval as well as at the point of every event. Upon downloading the data, users can access all of the usual ShockLog data with the GPS coordinates being added to both the summary and event information.
Windows Based Software
From within the comprehensive Windows® based software programme, users are able to view the angle of motion in the timeslot graphs, zooming into specific problem areas to identify problematic periods within a journey or storage period.
- Provides a visible deterrent to incorrect operation and handling
- Isolates when and where unacceptable conditions occur
- Identifies accountable parties
- Decreases costs related to damage incurred during operation, shipping, handling and storage
- Helps identify optimal modes of transportation, route, packaging, storage options, and operational conditions through full-journey and motion profiling
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Operational and journey profiling
- Reporting of date, time, GPS coordinates and number of events from last reporting period
- Hyperlinks are available from software direct to Google Maps
Mobile Data Terminal - TREK-550 - A solution created for in-vehicle applicationsSend Request
3320 G-Logger - Remote Acceleration Acquisition SystemSend Request
Spring Absorbers & Isolators | Firestone Marsh Mellow®Send Request
XMC | Mezzanine Storage Solution | 9292Send Request
DataCell RTx Data LoggerSend Request
GPS Logger | ML-7 & 7SSend Request