Sleeve with HPPE Cut Resistant Fibres | T-Flex S8115
Supplied by: Showa Best Glove Australia
The T-Flex S8115 sleeve is made from the world's thinnest high performance ployethylene(HPPE) cut resistant fibres.
This means the sleeve is the lighest weight version on the market and is suitable for medical, pharmaceutical and steel handling applications.
The T-Flex sleeve comes in 10-inch and 16-inch versions with two diameters in each length to choose from.
Being a 15g sleeve, it is the lightest weight cut resistant sleeve available, which makes it extremely comfortable and cool to wear for long periods of time.
It is also available in a modified version so it can be sewn directly onto shirt sleeves, meaning the shirt and cut resistant sleeve become one and there is no double sleeve causing excessive sweat or discomfort.
- 15g HPPE cut resistant fibre
- Lightest weight cut resistant sleeve available
- Extemely comfortable and flexible
- Available as a shirt/sleeve combination
- Grey colour to hide staining
- Machine washable
- Coolest sleeve for summer temperatures
- Suitable for food, medical and industrial applications
- Two legths and two diameters available