Solar Submersible System - SB3
The SB3 is a Mono designed and manufactured easy to install solar submersible system ideally suited for small 3 inch + bores.
Incorporating a reliable, efficient Mono helical rotor pump coupled to a robust submersible motor, the SB3 is an ideal windmill or hand pump replacement unit in areas where small shallow bores typically used for watering stock can be found in moderatley flat terrain.
Features & Benefits of Solar Submersible System - SB3
- The SB3 motor and pump has a max has OD of 70mm, making it suitable for small 3 inch + bores
- Delivers flows of up to 24,000 L/day and heads of up to 50 metres
- The SB3 requires no fuel to operate
- Uses clean renewable solar energy
- Noise and pollution free
- Ideal for remote locations
- Provides maximum water when you need it the most- in dry hot wind drought conditions
- More consistent water supply than conventional windmills
For more information on Solar Submersible System - SB3, please click here.
Carton Sealer | Semi-Automatic from SIRTEC - SBSend Request
Portable Bore Welder. YORK Easy Weld 6-12 Bore Welding Solution.Send Request
New Solar Powered Temperature IndicatorSend Request
Holemaking - Boring - AxiaBore Fine Boring HeadsSend Request
Fortus 3D Production Systems - FORTUS 200mcSend Request
Conveyor Oven | Turbochef - Ventless/Single BeltSend Request