Solberg Filter Silencers
Discover the Possibilities of SOLBERG Filters Quality - Service - Solutions
Solberg Inlet Filters/Silencers
- Integrated 99% efficient filter and maximised silencing attenuation
- Durable carbon steel construction with baked enamel finish
- Stainless Steel available upon request
- Designed for minimal pressure drop
- Premium Silencer Filters available to reduce the size of the package and reduce costs.
Solberg Inlet Vacuum Filters
- Vacuum Level: Typical 1x10 to the minus 3 mmHg
- Rugged all carbon steel construction
- Industrial, Severe and Extreme Duty Sizes
- Multiple Media types
- 304 & 316 Stainless Steel Housings
- ASME Codes vessels
Solberg Integrated Liquid Separator/Inlet Vacuum Filter
- Simplifies package by integrating liquid separator and vacuum filter
- High Efficiency Separation
- Reduce footprint
- Protects pump from harmful liquids
- Easy Maintenance
- Save costs on unnecessary piping
- Prevents emulsification of lubricating oil
- Potentially harmful liquids are prevented from entering pump.
These examples are just a few of the reasons why you should contact Ross Brown Sales Pty Ltd with your Filter requirements.
For further information about Solberg Filter Silencers visit Ross Brown Sales at http://www.rossbrownsales.com.au
Use the Industry Search e-mail feature below and one of the Ross Brown Sales team will respond to your enquiry directly.