Special Purpose Seals - CrimpLock & MeterLock
The AnchorLock's tool-free design is perfect for avoiding the heavy investment on crimping pliers, while being user-friendly enough to be used by anyone. Its low profile body allows it to be used in small enclosures such as utility meters.
The AnchorLock is a low-profile, crimp-free security seal ideal for sealing small locking holes in tight spaces. Application is simple and quick, and its tool-free design eschews the need for the costly investment of crimping pliers.
- Utility, meters and valves
- Taxi meters
- Petroleum (LPG)
- Serial numbers are printed on both the seal encapsulation and inner mechanism to prevent tampering by switching the locking mechanism with a similar replacement
- Double array design enhances security by adding additional locks for someone to circumvent the locking mechanism, increasing difficulty and time taken to tamper with the seal
- Transparent polycarbonate body exposes tampering attempts and allows the inner serial number to be read
- Housing is made of transparent polycarbonate while the locking mechanism is made of high impact polystyrene
For more information on Special Purpose Seals - AnchorLock, please click here.
EDS Pliers & Cutters for Working on Electronic ComponentsSend Request
Signet Strapping Tools & AccessoriesSend Request
Laser Safety Equipment | CE Marked Laser-Blocking ScreensSend Request
Magnetic Tools | Tool-MateSend Request
Tools & Machines for Cable & Printed Board AssemblySend Request
Speed HumpsSend Request