Spiral Wire Hose | EFG5K
Supplied by: Hardy Spicer
The EFG5K spiral wire hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum based fluids.
- Extremely high pressure, hydraulic applications.
- EFG5K is designed to meet all requirements of SAE 100R13 specifications and performance requirements of EN 856 4SH (-16 and -20) and EN 856 4SP (-8, -10, and -12) and EN 856 R13.
- Available in 36M and 60M coils.
- Black, oil-resistant synthetic rubber (Nitrile-Type C)
- Four layers of alternated spiraled, high tensile steel wire on -12 and -16 sizes - six layers of alternated spiraled, high tensile steel wire on -20 size.
- Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Neoprene).
- Blue stripe with red print layline.
- Available with unique abrasion-resistant
- MegaTuff cover.
- Temperature Range:
- -40°C to +121°C
- Fittings: (see crimp manuals for specifics):
- GS Fittings up to -20
- GSH Fittings -24 & -32