Super Air Wipe™
Blowoff, dry, clean and cool pipe, cable, extruded shapes, and hose!Split design requires no threading!
EXAIR’s new Super Air Wipe provides a uniform 360° airstream that is ideal for blowoff, drying, cleaning and cooling of pipe, cable, extruded shapes, hose and more. The split design offers easy clamping around the surface of the material moving through it, eliminating the need for threading. All models include stainless steel screws and shims. Stainless steel wire braided hose is also included on sizes up to 4" (102mm) for added corrosion resistance and high temperatures up to 400°F (204°C).
- Uniform 360° Airflow!
- For Environments Up To 400° F (204° C)
- Variable Force and Flow!
Applications of Super Air Wipe™:
- Drying after wash, cleaning, plating or coating
- Blowoff dust and contaminants
- Cool hot extruded shapes
- Uniformly wipe surfaces
- Eliminate solution carry - no cross contamination
- Remove excess coatings, water and oil
- Minimize solution loss due to dragout
- Dry screen printed or ink jetted surfaces
- Ideal for pipe, cable, extrusions, wire, rod and hose
Advantages of Super Air Wipe™:
- Low air consumption
- Uniform airflow across the entire diameter
- No electricity, no moving parts
- Non-contact - no wiper blade
- Lightweight, low profile
- Tapped holes for mounting
- Split design - compact, rugged, easy to install
- Stainless steel hose supplied on sizes up to 4" (102mm)
- Variable force and flow
Stainless steel hardware resists corrosion and high temperatures up to 400°F (204°C)
Meets OSHA maximum dead end pressure and noise requirements
Why The Super Air Wipe?
Prior to the introduction of the Super Air Wipe, the only way to blowoff, dry, clean and cool these surfaces was to use a ring of air nozzles. The high air consumption and noise levels of the nozzles along with inconsistent air velocity often delivered poor results. The Super Air Wipe (similar in construction to EXAIR’s Super Air Knife) provides a high volume, high velocity airflow that is uniformly ejected from the 360° of its inner diameter. Velocity can be varied from a “blast” to a “breeze”. Air consumption and noise are low.
Super Air Wipe Is Easy To Use
There is a 1/4 NPT female inlet on each half of the Super Air Wipe on sizes up to 7" (178mm). Larger sizes include two 1/4 NPT female inlets on each half in order to maintain proper air volume and performance. Sizes up to 4" (102mm) include a brass tee that supplies one half directly and a stainless steel wire braided coupling hose to supply the other half.
Larger sizes should be piped directly. Tapped holes on the back are provided for permanent mounting if the Super Air Wipe is not held in place with rigid pipe. Coupling brackets that hold each half of the Super Air Wipe together are provided which can be installed or removed quickly if required.
For more information, please click here to visit our website.