Tank Cleaner | TankJet® 6353 Nozzles
Stationary cluster nozzles provide robust and reliable cleaning.
The TankJet 6353 tank cleaning nozzle provides high-capacity cleaning of tanks up to 10' (3.0 m) in diameter and is a reliable, robust choice for any tank cleaning operation.
- Ideal for rinsing and low pressure cleaning of small to medium size tanks
- Reliable – no moving parts
- Features (13) FullJet® nozzles for spraying numerous patterns and coverages
- Model 6353-MFP features maximum free passage FullJet nozzles to help reduce clogging
- Can be installed in any position
- Chemical processing
- Pulp and paper
- Simple, reliable design – nozzles are stationary – no chance for dirt/debris to block rotation and prevent cleaning
- Versatile – individual nozzles can be changed to plugs to provide specific cleaning coverages
- Easy maintenance – nozzles can be easily removed and inspected
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries
Other Tank Cleaners for tanks up to 10' (3.0m) in diameter are:
- TankJet® AA090 - Tank Cleaner Provides High-Impact Cleaning and Trouble-Free Installation
- TankJet® 18250A Nozzles - Rotating Nozzles with Flat Sprays Clean Effectively
- TankJet® 30473 Nozzles - Miniature PTFE Nozzles Rotate and Rinse Small Containers
- TankJet® D41892 Nozzles - Lightweight Plastic Nozzles Clean Effectively
- TankJet® D41990 Nozzles - Micro-Size Rotating Nozzles Clean Small Tanks
Click here for more information.