Tank Cleaner | TankJet® 65
Thorough, efficient, dependable cleaning.
The TankJet 65 tank cleaner features four solid stream nozzles that provide thorough cleaning of tanks up to 40' (12.2 m) in diameter.
- Solid stream nozzles rotate in multiple axes to provide complete 360° coverage of entire tank every 45 revolutions
- Four-nozzle hub provides tight cleaning pattern and fast cycle times
- High-temperature version made of all stainless steel can withstand temperatures up to 500°F (260°F)
- Fluid driven, turbine driven with external gears indexes the nozzles with each rotation. Slow, rotating speed provides excellent dwell time on tank surface
- Simple self-cleaning, flow-through design
- Easy to maintain – no internal reduction gears
- Can be permanently mounted or moved from tank to tank
- Lightweight – weighs only 11.75 lbs. (5.3 kg)
- Brew kettles
- Chemical processing tanks
- Dairy vessels
- Food processing vats
- Spray dryers
- Tanker trucks
- Superior tank cleaning and reduced operating costs – cleans tanks with medium impact while consuming less liquid
- Easy maintenance – simple design can be easily rebuilt in about 5 minutes. No internal reduction gears
- "Clean line" design – self-cleaning, flow-through unit made of electro-polished stainless steel and other food grade materials
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries
Other Tank Cleaners for tanks up to 40' (12.2m) in diameter:
- TankJet® AA190: Motorized Units Provide Thorough, Quick Cleaning and Trouble-Free Operation
- TankJet® 75: Thorough, Cost-Effective Cleaning of Tanks, Totes and IBCs up to 30' (9.1 m) in dia.
- TankJet® 27500 Nozzles: PTFE Rotating Nozzles Resist Harsh Chemicals and Provide Excellent Cleaning
- TankJet® 12900 Nozzles: Stationary Cluster Nozzles Provide Robust and Reliable Cleaning of Deep Tanks
Click here for more information.