Tank Cleaner | TankJet® D26984 & D40159 Nozzles
Constant-speed nozzles provide superior cleaning and a choice of spray Coverages.
Optimise your tank cleaning operations with TankJet D26984 and D40159 tank cleaning nozzles that feature three rotating flat sprays to effectively clean and rinse tanks up to 20' (6.0 m) in diameter.
- Features three flat sprays mounted in a rotating spray head driven by the flow of the cleaning liquid
- Rotates at nearly constant speed of 2 to 30 RPM over a wide range of fluid pressures for more thorough cleaning
- Up to four times higher impact than a conventional rotating nozzle for improved cleaning efficiency
- Perfect for cleaning, sanitising and foaming applications; slow controlled rotational speed provides more dwell time on tank surface
- PVDF nozzle body constructed of chemical and corrosion resistant Kynar® with a PTFE washer and a polyethylene sleeve
- 303 or 316 stainless steel body available with a PTFE sleeve and washer
- Sanitary tubing and wall mounting options available upon request
- Superior tank cleaning
- Slow, controlled rotational speed means more spray dwell time on tank surface
- Provides better spray impact than conventional free-spinning, rotating nozzles
- Saves cleaning chemical costs – wide range of spray coverages allows only area of focus to be cleaned minimising liquid consumption
- Global field support – dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries
Other Tank Cleaners for tanks up to 20' (6.0m) in diameter are:
- TankJet® 28500 Nozzles - Sanitary, rotating nozzles resist harsh chemicals and provide excellent Cleaning
- TankJet® 63225 Spray Balls - Simple, stationary spray balls ideal for sanitary cleaning
- TankJet® D41800E Nozzles - Compact, constant-speed nozzles provide superior cleaning
Click here for more information.