The Graco Reactor® E-30i & E-XP2i now available
05/06/2012 - Era Polymers are proud to announce the Reactor® E-30i & E-XP2i is now available in Australia for the first time.
The E-30i & E-XP2i integrated system combines an electric reactor with a diesel generator into one package. This system is suitable for polyurethane foam or polyurea applications; offering an easy to use cost effective spray machine.
Era Polymers will be showcasing the Reactor® E-30i & E-XP2i with a series of demonstrations from the 4th - 20th June 2012. Book now for your chance to see these machines in action and see just how easy they are too use!
Benefits and features:
- Reduced costs
- Heat from diesel engine used to heat A & B materials
- No heaters or only a small heater required
- System’s only require a 20kw generator
- Compact, portable design so smaller trailer required for transportation
- Minimal set up
- Pre-wired with components already selected and installed
- Improved heating capacity; materials only need one pass through the exchanger to be ready for spraying
- Improved spray performance
- Consistent pressure at gun
- Improved productivity – Advanced control technology with display
- Tracks project information
- Data can be downloaded to USB for further analysis
- Drum fluid levels – lets you know if you are running low on material
- Gives daily chemical output
- Saves key setup data for up to 24 chemical recipes
- Offers on-screen troubleshooting advice
- System can be programmed to shut down automatically if chemicals are low or pressure imbalance occurs
Era Polymers is pleased to announce as at 18th February 2013, we have...
Era Polymers is pleased to announce that they now have a permanent presence...
In early November 2007 Terry Petkovic and Dave Weir travelled to Bahrain to...
At 1pm on Tuesday 13th November two young Australian adventurers embarked...
In a first ever event the two major forces in the international polyurethane...