Thermo Fisher now exclusive distributor of bbe analysers
09/03/2012 - Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, is pleased to announce they are now the exclusive distributor of bbe analysers in Australia.
Available in lab, on-line or as a portable probe, these analysers can easily identify and measure different types of algae including Green, Blue-Green, Brown, Total Chlorophyll, Cryptophycea and Bentho (Marine) Algae.
Monitoring the various classes of algae is essential to protect the population from the toxic effects that algae can have on animal life forms.
Fluorescence is used to excide the chlorophyll within the algae and the subsequent fluorescence spectrum is captured. The fluorescence spectrum, (fingerprint) is used to identify and quantify the different algae classes.
- Determination of up to 5 different algae classes
- Quantification of different algae classes within seconds by in situ measurement
- Reduction of laborious microscopic observations - saving valuable time
- Internal rechargeable battery for stand-alone measurements
- Internal datalogger and pressure sensor
- Automatic cleaning of measuring cell
Thermo Fisher Scientific and Honeywell Safety Products have united to help...
The Modal Shop's 9100D Portable Vibration Calibrator provides fast and...
This year's annual AIOH (Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists)...
The new Geotech GA5000 portable landfill gas analyser arrives in 2012 with a...
Thermo Fisher Scientific has again demonstrated leadership within the...