Thermo View by SIKA
The thermal imagers of the Thermo View range represent a breakthrough in the cost of entry into this powerful technology. Designed for industrial and marine applications, the thermal imagers put the capabilities of thermal imaging within reach of service and maintenance personal
Easy to use, thanks to one-handed "point and shoot" operation and intuitive on screen guidance the thermal imagers do not require specialist training to obtain accurate measurements.
Just point at the target, focus the instrument, and it automatically adjusts the temperature range to show a crisp two dimensional image of the temperature distribution. When the user pulls the trigger, the image and associated measurement data is stored. Through the software (included), key image parameters can be changed to optimize the image and extract maximum detail without going back to the factory floor.
The thermal imagers come with the powerful SmartView software for storing and analyzing thermal images and creating professional reports. The software makes it possible to adjust key parameters in a stored image downloaded from the camera such as emissivity. reflected temperature compensation, level, gain, and colour palette in the comfort, quiet and safety of the office.
This not only improves inspection safety and convenience, but also makes it unnecessary to re-scan equipment if different settings are desired in a previously captured thermal image.
The SmartView software allows the Thermo View product range to display its full potential. Hundreds of respective visual and thermal images can be viewed on-site, provided with comments and imported into the SmartView suite.
This is where the images are optimized in the desired display mode to enhance their information value, allowing quick and simple creation of sophisticated analyses and professional reports. The comprehensive SmartView reporting tools are fully user definable.
Viewing and processing images
- Display a series of opened images for easy selection and analysis
- Show temperature at any point via mouse click
- Process the level & temperature range, markers, emissivity, etc
Extensive commenting options
- Add comments to images in the camera or the PC software
- Enter information, position, category and any other comments
- Link reference images for good/bad or before/after analysis
- Automatically enter comments into reports
- Listen to audio note recorded with the camera
Detailed analysis and extensive image management
- Change settings for the level and measuring range to improve the contrast or change the palette selection to highlight specific details
- Full set of marking tools included
- Viewing modes for image optimization depending on the application