ToxiRAE 3 - Personal Gas Detector for CO or H2S
Supplied by: Active Environmental Solutions
Full-Featured Single-Gas Monitor - Lowest Cost of Ownership - Fastest Response time T90 <12 seconds - Rugged steel housing - datalogging: 10 events - IECEx approval - Fastest bump station on the market The detector is warranted for 2 years and maintenance free with replacement battery.
The ToxiRAE 3 is a full-featured single-gas monitor that offers unequalled cost of ownership value. The ToxiRAE 3 is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite bump and calibration station. STEL, TWA, low, and high alarms can also be recorded. The detector is warranted for 2 years and maintenance free with replaceable battery.
* Lowest cost of ownership on the market
* Rugged steel housing for harsh environments
* Fastest instrument response time on the market for better protection
and worker safety.
* Fastest bump station on the market with highest productivity,
putting workers back to work quickly
* Compact, low-cost bump and calibration station enables the
ability to put the bump capability where it is needed.
* High-performance 3-electrode pinless micro sensor with the
fastest response time
* 0.1 ppm H2S resolution, and high-range 1999 ppm CO available
* Large, easy-to-read display facilitates overview of gas concentration
or days remaining (end-user adjustable)
* Event logging of up to 10 events
* Full activity records when used with AutoRAE Lite calibration station
* Intuitive, simple-to-operate user interface
* IP-67 water-proof and dust resistant
* Loud, 95 dB audible alarm, bright red flashing visible LEDs and
internal vibration alarm
* Color-coded labels for gas type
* Extended operating temperature of -4° to 140° F (-20° to +60° C)
with full T4 approval
* User-configurable bump/calibration reminders
*Please contact Active Environmental Solutions for availability of specific sensors.
Gas Range Resolution
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) 0-100 0.1
Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-500 1
Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-1999 1
contact us for a full product data sheet
RAE Systems Authorised Australian Distributor and repair centre