Trotec ProMarker - High Speed Galvo Laser Marker
The ProMarker from Trotec is a high speed Galvo fibre laser marking solution with a difference.
The ProMarker is the first Galvo system which is run from a direct printer driver making it as easy to use and integrate as an office printer. No more steep learning curves and the associated training and lost productivity costs. The ProMarker can print from any software – just like Trotec’s flatbed laser solutions. Reduce Processing Time by up to 80%
Profit from the high marking speed of the ProMarker. Increase your productivity with the integrated Galvo laser and the revolutionary printer driver. Reduce the processing time of your orders by up to 80%.
As Easy as an Office Printer
The easy-to-use DirectMark printer driver allows you to operate the Promarker just like an office printer. You can directly start the marking job from your own graphic software. There is no intermediate step required from job creation to the final result.
Materials Suitable for Marking with the ProMarker
- Coated metals
Higher Speed = Higher Profit
Profit from the high marking speed of the ProMarker. Increase your productivity with the integrated Galvo laser and the revolutionary printer driver. Reduce the processing time of your orders by up to 80%. With the time saved you can process further orders to increase your profit.
- Trotec Systems are designed and tested for continuous industrial use.
- Maintenance-free fiber laser source (MTBF 100.000h)
- Fully air-cooled systems up to 50 watt output power
- Marking head in IP54
- High quality, rugged case
Speed & Precision
- Fast, digital Galvo laser system with up to 640 characters per second
- DirectMark printer driver: Print directly from your graphic software.
- Integrated material database offers predefined laser parameters.
- Always-on Laser Pointer exactly shows the position of the marking area - visible even through the closed shutter.
- Maintenance-free 10 watt Yb fiber laser - pulsed, diodpumped and air-cooled
- Laser-shutter (diodes remain in standby)
- Digital Galvo scan-head for up to 640 cps
- Always-on, high precision pilot laser
- Beam delivery through glass fiber
- Laser, control electronics and power supply in a 19"rack-mount (3RU)
- Laser class 4
- Wavelength: 1064 nm ±8 nm
- Max. output power: 10 watt
- Repetition rate: 20 - 80 kHz
- Pulse duration typ.: 110 ns (20 kHz)
- Pulse energy max.: 0,5 mJ (20 kHz)
- Beam quality: M² = 1.5
- f-Theta flat field lens, focal length: 6.3 inch / 160 mm
- Field size: 4.7 x 4.7 inch / 120 x 120 mm
- Focus diameter: approx. 45 μm
- Working distance: approx. 8.3 inch / 212 mm
- 1/N/PE AC 230V, +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption < 400 wattProMarker
ZENITH 10FQ & 20FQ Ytterbium Laser SystemsSend Request
CUBE – The New All-purpose Laser StationSend Request
Fibre Laser Marking Systems | e-SolarMark - SolarisSend Request
Laser Marking System - Videojet 3120Send Request
FLIR E60 InfraRed Thermal Imaging CameraSend Request
Stainless Steel Tags - Panduit MT172-CSend Request