Ultrasonic Flow Meter by BM Technologie
Easily installed without disturbing the pipe, BM Technologie transit time flow meters are ideal for industrial applications where a high level of suspended solids (<2%) is present.
These transit time flow meters (TTFM) are suitable for a variety of industrial applications and specifically in waste water management. They are also available in different formats including wall mount, DIN rail mount and portable with power supplies from 12-36VDC, AC, battery or even solar powered installations.
In many cases, the sensors can be installed without breaking into the pipe, these can be used for chemicals, oils and also sanitary flow applications of liquids. Accuracy of 1% can be achieved with repeatability of 0.2% in good installations. Some TTFMs can even calculate calorific heat flow directly.
The TTFM series main features are:
- Clamp-on sensors: it is not necessary to stop the flow to install them
- Analogue (4-20 ma), pulses (relays), frequence (OCT) and MODBUS RS485 outputs
- All the measures could be driven to the RS485 in order to save data into a PC remotely transmitted by telemetry
- Water treatment, slurry and process water pumping
- Flow balancing
- Hydro-electric, cooling, anti-fire stations
- Water district
- Oil and chemical industries
- Extraction industries
- Food, paper and pharmaceutical industries
- Car industries
As every application varies, please contact us for datasheets or application assistance to determine the right product for your needs.
Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flowmeter - Katronic KATflow 200Send Request
Ultrasonic Flow Converter | UXF2 SeriesSend Request
Ultrasonic Flow Meters | Sonic ProSend Request
Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter - FleximSend Request
Digital Panel Meter with AC Inputs - Red Lion PAXHSend Request
Type 8012 Paddle-Wheel 'Star' Flow MeterSend Request