Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Vertical Pumps | Epsilon Range
Mono has designed a new vertical pump as an extension to the standard Epsilon range.
Available in various materials, including stainless steel or super duplex steels, this competitively priced pump is reliable and efficient when handling abrasive materials or high viscosity fluids.
Incorporating Mono's Flexishaft® drive transmission, cost savings are further enhanced as the Flexishaft eliminates the need for a double universal joint. With no wearing parts, the Flexishaft offers lifetime cost savings over conventional drive train designs and extends intervals between routine maintenance.
Features and Benefits of Vertical Pumps - Epsilon Range
- Interchangeable components with the Epsilon and Compact C ranges, reduces inventory holding
- Mechanical seal with oil quench as standard
- One piece sleeve design protects and seals the drive joint from product contamination
- The Flexishaft® - a non-wearing drive component has a 10 year warranty offering lifetime cost savings
- Variable sump depths can be accommodated