In addition to the totalizing models shown here, the A103 series also includes matching indicators for timing and rate/speed metering and models with a preset output for control by count or time.
All are in a uniform 36 x 72 millimeters bezel size package, enhancing your control panel with a family of devices that look and program alike.
A supertwist LCD display with thick 12mm (.47") high digits allows for easy viewing at a glance and feature display-backlight capability by simply connecting an external 12VDC supply.
Powered by an internal 3 volt battery, the A103's unique design has two battery slots; this allows battery changeover without loss of memory.
Numerous types of inputs can be accepted giving you a totally selfcontained system not requiring external power.
The A103 totalizers are further enhanced by a series of quick-attach option modules. These can provide a power supply for sensors and display backlighting, and accept high or low voltage AC or DC input signals.
Features and Benefits of A103 Totalizer:
- Matching predetermining counter, time and rate indicators and controllers available – look great together on a panel
- Bidirectional models with input scale multiplier, polarity sign, decimal point selection, and programmable reset value
- High visibility 8-digit LCD display with backlighting capability standard
- Long life 3 Volt lithium battery eliminates the need for external power
- Accepts input signals from a variety of sources: Dry Contact, PNP or NPN Sensors, Encoders
- High speed and low speed count inputs
- Resettable remotely or from the front panel
- Programmable security of front panel reset button
- Option modules provide additional functionality and added convenience – fast, easy installation
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments