The Absorbent Pads - Hydrocarbon & Oil repel water while absorbing the hydrocarbon spill. These light duty pads are made from Needle-Punched Polypropylene and are capable of absorbing up to 700ml of oil. Don’t be fooled by the cheap melt blown pads being offered by most Spill Control companies, as their absorbency rates are much lower.
Our light duty Needle Punched pads will absorb the same volume as a heavy duty melt blown pad at a lower price. We’ve done the tests and there is no comparison - Absorbent Pads - Hydrocarbon & Oil are a far more economical option.
Absorbent Pads - Hydrocarbon & Oil are used to absorb oil and hydrocarbon spills on land and water.
Specifications of Absorbent Pads - Hydrocarbon & Oil
- Colour: White
- Material: Non Woven Needle-Punched Polypropylene
- Weight: Light Duty
- Size: 43cm (Long) x 48cm (Wide)
- Adsorbs: Approximately one litre
Features and Benefits of Absorbent Pads - Hydrocarbon & Oil
- Absorbs petroleum-derived fluids only. Ideal for situations where you need to absorb oils but not water
- Will not deteriorate or sink when fully saturated
- Chemical-resistant - absorbs a wide variety of petrochemicals and petroleum-based solvents without degrading or reacting
- Absorbs up to 700ml per pad - High efficiency means less absorbent to dispose of, reducing disposal costs Economical - Don't pay for universal absorbing when you don't need it
- Large surface area - Covers surface spills and catches drips on land or factory floors
- Will not tear under extreme industrial use.
- Can be rung out up to fifty times by hand or wringer.