Several models are available to switch various load types as indicated in the Product Ordering Chart. Several models feature integral LEDs to indicate device power and also the switch status.
Most switch models include a multi-turn adjustment to set the trip threshold to the desired value and the GnG model operates as a go/no-go status indicator with a factory set minimum threshold value.
The switches can monitor up to 200 Amps continuous and feature an auto-range circuit to eliminate manual jumpers. All models are CSA certified, UL approved and CE compliant.
Features of AC Current Switches - CS-400 / SC-500:
- Auto-ranging eliminates lost jumpers
- Self-powered and no insertion loss
- True digital switching and no leakage
- Small compact size
- Easy field adjustment with status LED’s
- Input / Output isolation via current transformer
- Solid-state reliability
- Solid, reliable mounting method