Designed with the latest digital inverter technology that enables the V305-T to operate off a 415V, 16A input, much less than conventional transformer TIG welders of this size.
Features of this top of the line inverter include: 6 to 300 amp output, HF or 'Tough-StartTM TIG' starting, 2T/4T trigger control, digital amp meter with preset and hold function, adjustable AC frequency, AC balance and a fully adjustable pulse function including: starting current, up and down slope, pulse current, pulse width, base current, crater current and post flow control.
The variable high frequency pulse allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the application, for reduced distortion and increased travel speeds.
Advantages of AC/DC Tig Welder - Precision TIG375:
- Full function AC/DC TIG with adjustable pulse welding.
- Max output of 300A, 415V 16A input.
- Infinitely variable output control.
- HF or 'Tough-StartTM TIG'starting.
- Full control of all pulsing parameters.
- High/low pulse frequency for less distortion, higher travel speed.
- Digital amp meter, presettable output.
- Menu driven for easy set up.
- Generator compatible (>8kVA).
- Lightweight and portable, includes shoulder strap.
- 2 year warranty.
Physical specifications of AC/DC Tig Welder - Precision TIG375:
- Weight:33 kgs.
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 500 x 275 x 610