Access Controllers | Ultimate Series Controllers
The Ultimate series controllers are the fastest, most powerful controllers in the PCSC product family.They are designed to meet or even exceed the highest level of security design expectations.
Each controller consists of a base CPU with on-board ethernet communication. The Ultimate series controller provides a seamless upgrade of your existing legacy systems to 32 bit power. There are over 50 user definable models that offer configuration enhancements for readers, sense inputs and outputs.
The Ultimate series provides for today's security needs as well as future solutions utilizing PCSC's “upgrade bus” with an interface to legacy components giving you an added advantage where you may utilize your past investments.
- 4, 8 or 12 Reader Configurations
- 20,000 / 50,000 or 100,000 Cardholders
- 4,000 to 10,000 History Transactions
- 16 site codes
- 4 Authorization Groups per Cardholder
- 64 Time Periods with 7 Segments Per Period
- 366 Holidays (Leap Year)
- 1 Year Battery Backed Clock Calendar and Memory
- Optional Universal Power Supply (90-250 VAC)
Features of Access Controllers Ultimate series
- Direct Replacement for MicroLPM and
- IQ Series Controllers
- Legacy Upgrade Capable
- 100% Distributed Intelligence
- Open Architecture
- Handicapped Access
- Automatic Card Deactivation by Date
- Card Action
- Supervised REX monitoring
- User Specified Supervised or Digital Sense
- Input Definition
- High Security 5 State Alarm Supervision
- Dynamic Input to Output Linking
- User Programmable Input/Output Logic
- Supervisory Access Authorization Logic
- Two Person Minimum Occupancy Rule (TPMOR)
- 3 State Anti-Passback
- Supervised Readers
- Electronic Firmware Updates (Flash Memory)
- Real-time Diagnostics
- AC Power Fail Indication
- DC Power Low Indication
- UL 294, 1076, AUSTEL and CE Listed
Commitment to Excellence
All PCSC products allow full forward and backward compatibility. Intermixing is also capable with the Ultimate™ Series, IQ™ Series and SIM™ Series controllers. In addition, all products are backed by our commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
Each system configuration provides 100% Distributed Intelligence (DI). PCSC’s DI guarantees complete integrity of the security features even during a loss of communication to the host.
All pertinent data necessary to make card access decisions and input/output decisions are stored in the controller and saved in the battery backed up memory for over one year. Additional features provide user applications for simple to high security environments.
Basic card authorization is based on reader, time of day, day of week and holiday control. Users may enable secondary or affiliation group authentication logics. Increased security features include Escort Required, Two Person Minimum Occupancy, Supervisory Control and 5 State Supervised Alarm Monitoring.