To ensure confidence in complying with current ACMA standards, Austest-BABT (AB) Certification Services can assess:
- Test reports issued to previous versions of relevant standards and/or International equivalents;
- Reports where full testing has not been performed;
- Test reports which are not compliant and provide clients with a Certification Statement suitable to claim compliance.
- For holders of AUSTEL permits or Telecom authorisations for customer equipment who wish to use the A-Tick mark on their products, the use of a #Certification Body provides an economical alternative to full compliance re-testing to today's standards.
- Where all information required by the application is supplied, the majority of statements can be issued in 2 weeks or less, providing the assessment finds the item compliant to ACMA requirements.