The acoustic barriers are very effective in minimising traffic noise or reducing noise from equipment such as refrigeration units or air conditioners that maybe disturbing neighbours.
The sonic core is protected by a surfacing mat that eliminates shredding. Since it is inorganic and amorphous, it does not promote the development of bacteria or mildew. Acoustic panels do not contain asbestos. Panels have water repelling properties and are resistant to corrosion.
Galvanized sheet metal, class M0
Pre-painted steel sheet, class M1
Mineral wool, class M0
- 150g/m2 on hot galvanized according to standards
- Coating for pre-painted steel sheets
- The volcanic rock wool is chemically neutral and non corrosive
- Inside or outside use under normal conditions
- Option of a watertight film behind the perforated sheet for special applications (HP washing, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors, etc.).