KerbWall comprises of Modular Wall Systems' Acoustic Modular Wall Panel coupled with a standard F-Type or A-Type kerb. This system provides a robust solution in high traffic areas or hard surface ground conditions.
Developed for energy, water and construction companies for their sensitive work sites near residential areas, KerbWall Acoustic Walls allow for 24 hour working conditions in some instances, and harmonious outcomes for local councils and the community at large.
- Wall height: up to 4.5 metres
- Individual unit spans: 3.0 metres
Benefits of the KerbWall Acoustic Wall:
- Superior finishing options and quality, terrific visual barrier
- Outstanding sediment control
- Proven acoustic performance (National acoustic laboratory tested and rated)
- Cost effective, little or no disruption to programmed works