abilspray® Admixture for Concrete, supplied in fine dry powder form, is a carefully engineered blend of superfine flyash and synthetic and naturally occurring amorphous silica.
Available in 10kg Concrete-Friendly® degradable paper sacks and 1-tonne bulker bags, abilspray® powder improves a wide range of performance characteristics in virtually all pre-mixed shotcrete and concrete mix designs.
abilspray® powder delivers a range of improvements in the performance of shotcrete and concrete in both their wet (plastic) and hardened states, including:
- Improves flow (rheology) pumpability, extrusion and workability
- Reduces voids within a shotcrete/concrete matrix
- Improves wet and hardened adhesion of shotcrete
- Delivers significant reductions in shotcrete rebound and wastage
- Reduces permeability to water and other aqueous solutions (including chlorides, sulphates and carbonic acid)
- Improves compressive and other mechanical strengths
- Increases durability and abrasion resistance.