AEROMEC - Aero Mechanical Conveyors
For over 40 years the Entecon Aero mechanical Conveyor (AMC) has been used in thousands of installations world wide, handling over 500 different powder and granular products, cleanly and efficiently in an enclosed environment.
The AMC is of tubular construction having a tensioned wire rope fitted with equally spaced plastic discs, running between terminal sprockets.
The discs, which are a loose fit in the tubes, travel at relatively high linear speed creating both air and material displacement.
This effect fluidises the product, surrounding each particle with air giving high throughput with minimal damage and segregation.
- High throughput with minimal product degradation.
- Dust and airtight system eliminates the exposure of product to atmosphere.
- With the availability of corners, the conveyor can be designed to suit building layouts and distribution points.
- Can be run at any angle, vertical to horizontal, with no fall back of product.
- The full range of equipment is designed to CE machinery directives and supporting standards, and for hazardous environments ATEX certification can be supplied.
- Contamination-free product changes with the patented Rotopurge cleaning system.
- Accurate multiple distribution of product to discharge points using mid tube outlets.
- Compact single drive, multipath configurations reduce transfer points and save space.
- Low power consumption - Low noise - No filters - Easy installation.
- Minimal maintenance - supported by experienced spares and servicing team.
- Robust construction.
For further information about AEROMEC - Aero Mechanical Conveyors visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry