Configured as a single channel unit for testing either altitude or airspeed parameters, the DPI 610 Aero provides manual pressure generation and venting facilities.
Product Description of Aeronautical Low Pressure Calibrator - DPI 610 Aero Version:
Scaling is provided in aeronautical units for both altitude and airspeed and functions such as leak test and switch tests are addressed directly.
Accuracy of the pressure measurement is ±0.025% FS, equivalent to a precision of 0.015 inHg with the integral 60 inHg absolute sensor.
Features & Benefits of Aeronautical Low Pressure Calibrator - DPI 610 Aero Version:
- Permits individual testing of Static or Pitot
- Readout of altitude or airspeed
- Leak and switch testing capabilities
- Manual hand pump limited to safe rates of climb
- Vent limited to prevent rapid de-pressurisation
- All standard DPI 610 cal facilities retained