Agent-X is made of two layers of a geo-textile with C.I.Agent® Polymers embedded between the layers. This hybrid creates a filtration fabric that encapsulates hydrocarbons and forces them to unsaturated areas of the fabric. Agent-X is hydrophobic, which allows water to pass through it, and is oleophilic to solidify hydrocarbons upon contact. Laboratory tests have shown great efficiency in removing small suspended oil droplets found in mechanical emulsions making it a stellar performer for oil sheen removal and for final polishing of effluent waters. Agent-X can be used for both land and water hydrocarbon filtration.
- Agent-X can be used as a component of a total containment project.
- Agent-X is excellent for use under equipment, change out storage areas, and for under mobile transformers to catch drips and drops.
- Agent-X is used as the back outside wall of C.l.Agent® Barrier Booms.
- Agent-X is embedded with 100-450 grams of a Co-polymer block blend (per square yard).
- The Agent-X material has a flow rate greater than 10 gallons per square foot per minute.
- Agent-X is able to remove 90% or greater of a 30,000 PPM hydrocarbon sheen contamination per 10 liters of water per square foot.
- Agent-X is a quick and cost effective solution for protecting hard surfaces and ground.
- Agent-X’s characteristics of being able to wick and load drips and drops gives it its long lasting capabilities.
- Agent-X is rated for 200 years.
- Agent-X is UV rated.
- Agent-X is light-weight and easy to handle.
- Agent-X can be cut and trimmed in the field to specifications.
C.I.Agent® Agent-X is available in 54” x 50’ rolls and by the square yard.