Features of GE M-PACT Air Circuit Breakers:
- Compact dimensions from 400A to 4000A, 3 or 4 pole, in two frame sizes with
- common height and depth throughout entire range.
- Fixed and withdrawable versions.
- Devices provided with or without M-PRO electronic protection relay.
- Clear and positive ON/OFF indication.
- Padlockable ON/OFF push-buttons (as standard).
- Auxiliary contacts 5NO and 3NC 10A 250V.
- IP43 sealed front panel and door escutcheon.
- Optional easy-fit accessories common to all circuit breakers
- Motorised spring charging unit
- Auxiliary trips - shunt trip, closing coil and undervoltage trip(instant or delayed)
- Mechanical operation counter
- Key interlock facility to suit Castell, Ronis or Profalux design
- Inter-breaker mechanical cable/rod interlock
- IP54 door cover
- Cassette with fully insulated, safety shutters isolating main contact zones.
- Front access padlocking for safety shutters.
- M-PRO electronic protection relay offers:
- Overload and short circuit protection
- I2t cropping
- Earth fault protection
- Neutral protection
- Thermal memory
- Remote system management
- Trip history and indication
- Fail-safe feature in case of microprocessor malfunction
Benefits of GE M-PACT Air Circuit Breakers:
Designed to match today’s most demanding requirements for the rapid detection and safe interruption of faults, the new generation of M-PACT circuit breakers effectively protects against serious system damage; minimising the expenses of repair and disruption of downtime.
With the acclaimed M-PRO protection relay, the unique range of breakers incorporates a formidable array of circuit protection and system management facilities.