This enables a single operator to implement sophisticated test routines whilst seated in the aircraft cockpit. Aircraft testing time and the possibility of communication errors are both reduced.
Product Description of Air Data Test Set Remote Hand Terminal - ADTS 505 Option A:
The hand terminal is supplied complete with an interconnecting lead approximately 18m (50 feet) long which connects it to the Air Data Test Set situated outside the aircraft.
The hand terminal is rugged with internal components housed in an aluminium alloy casting, encapsulated by a shock absorbing silicon rubber boot.
The display is protected by a polycarbonate window for impact resistance. Adjustable wrist straps and moulded finger grips ensure secure operator handling.
Features & Benefits of Air Data Test Set Remote Hand Terminal - ADTS 505 Option A:
- Cockpit control reduces test time
- Enables single operator testing
- Operating features as ADTS 505 front panel
- High accuracy - RVSM compliant system
- Operates up to 18 metres from test set
- Rugged ergonomic handheld design