Global Pumps offers a range double diaphragm pumps for many industrial applications. The gentle pumping action, chemical handling capability and food grade option makes these pumps suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Beverage industry: Yeast, diatomaceous earth, slurry, dregs, liquid hops, sugar syrup, wine, fruit, corn syrup.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Vegetable extracts, tablet pastes, alcohols, filtering aids, ultra filtration, blood plasma.
- Electronic industry: Solvents, electroplating baths, ultrapure liquids, carrier fluids for ultra-sonic washing, sulphuric nitric and acid wastes, etching acids, acetone, polishing compound.
- Paint and coatings: Resins, solvents, wood preservative stain, concrete paints, titanium dioxide slurry, dispersions, varnish cleaning baths.
- Food: Brine, chocolate, vinegar, molasses, dog & cat food, vegetable oil, honey, animal blood.
Some of the unique advantages of these diaphragm pumps from Global Pumps is that they easy installation, low parts count for ease of maintenance and reduced running costs through higher efficiencies. These double diaphragm pumps also have the ability to run dry inevitably without damage.
Click here for more information: Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps