They replace the standard breather or vent cap on virtually all types of industrial equipment, storage tanks, and transformers. They prevent destructive contaminants from entering fluid reservoirs and tanks as air is breathed in and out due to thermal expansion or fluid level changes.
Air Sentry Breathers provide the first line of defence in contamination control methodology utilising patented designs and featuring colour indicating silica gel and self cleaning 2 micron filtration. They are easy to install using one of several adaptors designed for different applications.
- Bi-directional air flow
- Silica gel for best absorbency
- Durable construction
- Disposable units
- High vibration reinforced units
- High humidity check valve units
- Fixed and mobile equipment units
- Triple filter system 2 micron nominal
- Rated to 60PSI and 94°C
- Colour indicating silica gel
- Safety sealed
- Manufactured to ISO 9001