The units sample air or compressed gas for the presence and enumeration of viable microorganisms. The AIR TRACE family brings a modern look to slit to agar impaction whilst offering a robust, low maintenance solution to your sampling needs.
While the distance between the slit and the agar surface is set automatically, the user has control over key variables such as plate rotation speed and area exposed. The air flow is automatically controlled at a fixed rate of 28.3 litres per minute (1 cubic foot per minute).
Both samplers function with touch button simplicity, guiding the operator through on screen work instructions, which can be displayed in any of the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.
The built in software automatically stores the user name, location and a unique identification number for each run. This data can then be reviewed on screen or downloaded via an RS232 connection to a serial printer.
For localised Environmental Monitoring, the AIR TRACE ENVIRONMENTAL is available with an optional remote probe assembly. This allows validated sampling at point of fill applications during manufacturing, in laminar flow cabinets or in isolators.
- Regulated air flow of 28.3 litres per min (1 cubic foot per minute), for continuous optimum flow rate, sampling 1 cubic metre of air or gas in 35 minutes 20 seconds
- Automatic plate height adjustmest on sampler start-up
- Adjustable plate rotation speed
- Unique run identification, user name and location details can be stored for every run
- Information downloadable to a printer via an RS232 connection
- Multi-lingual menu driven software
- Designed for ease of set-up and cleaning
- Safety interlock lid
- Versatile turntable to accommodate a range of 140/150mm plated media, including Biotrace PPM
- Delayed start up facility
- May be calibrated to UKAS or an equivalent National Standard
- Visual and audible corrupt cycle alarm
- Optional remote probe assembly for use with AIR TRACE ENVIRONMENTAL
- HEPA filtered exhaust
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Hospital Hygiene
- Hospital Pharmacy and Sterile Services Departments
- Pharmaceutical Industries