Programmable: 5 to 3250 ml/min
Whether using the AirChek 2000 air sampling pump manually or connected to a PC, it's the easiest pump to operate. The versatile AirChek 2000 can be used for high flow sampling up to 3250 ml/min or for flow rates down to 5 ml/min with an easy-to-use low flow adapter kit.
The AirChek 2000 air sampling pump is ideal for industrial hygiene studies (including personal and area sampling), environmental testing, occupational health sampling and indoor air quality investigations. The AirChek 2000 air sampling pump is typically used with collecting devices such as:
- Sorbent sample tubes and Long-duration detector tubes for collecting most hazardous chemical gases and vapors from the air
- Cyclones for collecting respirable dust
- IOM samplers for collecting inhalable dust
- Filters for collecting total dust, asbestos, or chemical hazards
- Tedlar sample bags for collecting airborne chemical hazards
- Impingers for collecting reactive chemicals into liquids
Advanced Electronic Flow Control
The AirChek 2000 air sampling pump with its patented internal isothermal flow sensor (patent 585,892,160) brings advanced electronic flow control to air sampling.
This new air sampling technology allows the user to program the desired flow rate into the sample pump with an accuracy of 5% using the keypad or the optional DataTrac 2000 software.
The internal isothermal flow sensor measures flow directly and acts as a secondary standard; once calibrated against an external primary standard, the flow sensor constantly maintains the flow rate. Built-in sensors automatically correct the flow rate for variations in temperature and pressure.
The AirChek 2000
- Advanced Technology to Meet the Demands of the New Millennium
- PC-programmable with DataTrac 2000 software
- Program for start/stop times, intermittent and repeated sampling, and download sampling data to a PC for storage and analysis with optional DataTrac 2000 software.
Features of Air Sampling Pump - AirChek 2000:
- Internal isothermal flow sensor maintains flow setting.
- Built-in sensors automatically correct the flow for variations in temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- Wide sample pump flow range
- With its wide flow range of 5 to 3250 ml/min, the AirChek 2000 is the best choice for most air sampling applications; a low flow range of 5 to 500 ml/min requires an easy-to-use low flow adapter kit (low flow does not include some electronic readout options).
- Compact, lightweight, and ultra-quiet
- Versatile for all industries and safe in explosive environments; UL and cUL listed.
- Automatically corrects for temperature and atmospheric pressure
- RFI/EMI-shielded, water-resistant case
- Security system protects data
- Lithium backup battery
- Multi-tube sampling feature
- Real-time clock
- Auto shut-off with low battery or restricted flow.
- Adjustable flow fault shutdown from 5 seconds to 4 minutes when used with a PC and DataTrac 2000 Software.
- Auto-restart from flow fault attempted every 5 minutes for a maximum of 10 times (can be disabled with DataTrac 2000 software).
- Run-time data stored in memory.