Located in Melbourne, Airlinx Heating and Cooling Supply is an Australian owned company that specialises in the custom manufacture of air conditioning parts.
Airlinx has the local capacity and capability to produce flexible and rigid ducting system at their factories in Noble Park North. Through their integrated international network, they are able to deliver affordably priced components that can save companies thousands of dollars on final construction budgets.
In Australia, Airlinx manufacture high quality ducting systems that comply with Australian Standard AS 4254, and exceed the Australian Standard on pressure holding and noise reduction.
Airlinx has a complete turnkey manufacturing system. They control all phases of manufacturing, from quotation to samples, manufacturing, shipping and delivery. Their turnaround on drawings for quotation purposes is exceptional.
Airlinx's staff of engineers and quality assured personnel offer clients complete manufacturing support and backup for a full range of products including: quality flexible and rigid ducting, spiro ducts, drop boxes for air diffusers, plastic/ aluminium/ metal air diffusers, ventilation fans, copper tubes, and component parts.
When you deal with Airlinx Heating & Cooling Supply, you receive a number of benefits that can make your projects come in on time, within budget, and without installation problems.
At Airlinx you benefit from:
• Highest quality materials that meet or exceed Australian Standards
• Expertise and industry knowledge, combined with the latest technology
• Advanced machining capacity and capability that ensures that you can rely on specifications in your working drawings
• Tailor-made products to meet your specifications from our sheet metal manufacturing facility
• Stock availability on component parts
• Prompt and reliable customer service, follow up and order placement.