Alcohol and Drug Policy Preparation
Your A and D Policy Document will become the "hub" of your organisation A and D Policy/Programme: -
- Clearly defining and setting out the requirements of your particular workplace, explaining clearly when and how Onsite Testing (Alcohol) and Screening (Drugs) will be conducted.
- Making it clear to all employees' (including sub contractors) who may visit your workplace exactly what is required to comply.
- The Policy removing any ambiguity surrounding the processes involved in the A and D Policy framework.
- Each and every employee and contractor understanding their responsibilities and requirements.
- Helping to ensure that the management of risk in the workplace is correctly and adequately addressed by all stakeholders.
It is considered if the A and D Policy is prepared correctly and addresses all issues, the potential for misunderstanding is reduced. With accuracy, simple speak and clarity your Policy will become a valued document of your organisation.