- Easy Inspection
- All-Flow’s patented open mesh design allows sunlight to penetrate and quickly dry out gutters and also enables easy see through inspection of the gutter system.
- Ideal For Tank Water Collection
- The raised hexagonal surface of the mesh accepts even the heaviest of rainfall whilst excluding leaves, greatly improving the quantity and quantity of rainwater collected.
- Effective Bird Proofing
- All-flow’s aluminum mesh creates an excellent barrier against vermin, securely screening all likely entry points into the roof cavity.
- Birds and rats cannot chew through the tough metal mesh children’s toys and balls cannot block downpipes.
- AAGM is manufactured to exact specifications from continuous expanded aluminium.
- AAGM superior powder coated finish compatible with Colourbond and Zincalume roof sheeting and guttering
- AAGM is lightweight (500gram per M2).
- The patented raised surface design of AAGM significantly improves strength and diagonal tear resistance.
- This added durability allows AAGM strand thickness (0.7mm) to be substantially reduced when compared to plastic mesh (2.0mm) increasing the open area per M2 ensuring optimum water collection and less visible appearance on the roof.
- AAGM hexagonal (3.5mm) aperture accepts heavy rainfall and resists sheeting whilst the open mesh design allows for simple “see through” inspection of gutters.
- As certified by CSIRO AAGM obtained the highest flammability index rating of “0” AS1530-2-1993 as required by councils in bushfire prone areas.