Product Description of Amplified Isolated Output Transducers - PDCR 130 Series:
This series of pressure transducers provides the user with a high level output signal for industrial, marine and aerospace applications.
Gauge and absolute versions have all wetted parts manufactured from 316 stainless steel.
Differential versions are suitable for wet/wet applications.
Features & Benefits of Amplified Isolated Output Transducers - PDCR 130 Series:
- Ranges: 2.5 to 10,000 psig and 5 to 10,000 psia
- Absolute, gauge or wet/wet differential versions
- High accuracy ±0.1% or ±0.05% FS BSL
- Excitation voltage 10-32 Vdc or ±15 Vdc
- Output: 0-2.5 Vdc, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc
- TEB ±1.5% FS from -5° to +176°F
- Input/output isolation
- Integral zero and span adjustments